Frances thanks Mama Bear's Day Nursery for sponsoring her gorilla, and Burges Salmon who bought him at The Auction on 29 September 2011 for £6 500. I think he has gone to a good home!

Monday 4 July 2011

Gorilla Flotilla, Bristol Docks - THIS MORNING

Some of the gorillas will be taking a Ferry trip around Bristol Docks in 3 boats this morning, starting about 11.15am.  See them in the vicinity of the Centre, Arnolfini, M-Shed, and Thekla.

Some other gorillas will be watching from near the Arnolfini.

For further details of the Gorilla Flotilla itinerary and other Wow Gorilla info, click link.

3 comments:

  1. The flotilla link didn't work for me :o) I hope it all went off well though, and that no gorillas went swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, June. Link still works for me. As far as I know, all gorillas survived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link works fine for me this morning, it must have had some 'down' time - like we all do occasionally :o)

    ReplyDelete